Dun Laoghaire Rathdown is renowned for it chain of picturesque towns & villages along the coast. Our new mobility routes are now in place to make your trip to the county more accessible and environmentally friendly.
1) Booterstown > 2) Monkstown/Seapoint > 3) Dun Laoghaire > 4) Sandycove/Glastule > 5) Dalkey > 6) Killiney > 7) Shankill
The county currently has 4 bike share facilities available to visitors:
• Bleeper Bikes – Station less Push Bikes
• Zipp Bikes – Electric Bikes
• Moby Bikes - Electric Bikes
• ESB Bike - Electric Bikes
For those unable to independently explore the coast the bikehub offers a variety of bike services to allow everyone to get out and enjoy the area.
Find out more at www.bikehub.ie
Bike Parking Along the new mobility route bike parking has been installed in towns & villages allowing visitors to safely park up and explore.
Cycle and SwimThe county is home to some of the most scenic beautiful sea swimming spots in Dublin. These areas can get crowded during the summer so its best to visit by bike/DART. There are 8 stop off you could take on your cycle along our coast. See below
*** LEAVE NO TRACE *****
• Water Activities in Dun Laoghaire Harbour
• Dun Laoghaire Baths
• Sandycove Beach
• 40 Foot @ Sandycove
• White Rock Beach
• Killiney Beach
• Vico Baths